a combination of parsley onion tomato and garlic mixed with roasted smoked eggplants topped with lemon juice olive oi and pomegranate molasses and sumac
1.Roast the Eggplant on an oven top for about 20mins,
2. Allow eggplant to rest for 10minutes, and slowly peel using your hands or a knife.
3. after peeling chop the eggplant very fine ,
4. chop an onion finely and then rub with sumac salt and pomegenate molasses
5. add the juice of 1 lemon
6. 1. diced tomato, 1 diced pepper (yellow, red or chilli) and parsley 1 garlic mashed
7. mix well
5. Check that the amount of salt and lemon juice are your liking and add to your preference.
Spread on a plate and garnish with parsley and olive oil. Enjoy,
one large eggplant
1 tspn molasses
juice of one lemon
pomegranate for garnish