1.Roast the Eggplant on an oven top for about 20mins,
2. Allow eggplant to rest for 10minutes, and slowly peel using your hands or a knife.
3. after peeling chop the eggplant very fine ,
4. chop an onion finely and then rub with sumac salt and pomegenate molasses
5. add the juice of 1 lemon
6. 1. diced tomato, 1 diced pepper (yellow, red or chilli) and parsley 1 garlic mashed
7. mix well
5. Check that the amount of salt and lemon juice are your liking and add to your preference.
Spread on a plate and garnish with parsley and olive oil. Enjoy,
one large eggplant
1 tspn molasses
juice of one lemon
pomegranate for garnish