1. Wash the whole chicken with cold water, and scrub with vinegar, lemon, salt and flour thoroughly, rinse with water and pat dry with a single use paper towel.
2. Cut the chicken into 8pieces and place in a pot filled quarter length with water, add an onion, bay leafs and beit sitti stock mix, and leave to boil for 10 minutes then simmer for another 30minutes, make sure to skim off the scum with a skimmer.
3. Separate the chicken from the stock and pull the chicken apart. Separating it from the bone.
4. Cut up pita bread into small 1 inch squares and fry them in cooking oil for 3minutes until golden brown.
5. Boil rice in water or chicken stock and season with salt covering it fully and leaving it to boil for 30minutes until fully cooked.
6. crush garlic and mix with yoghurt, salt, tahini, and lemon juice.
7. In a pot start by layering the pita bread follow by adding the chicken stock and vinegar until the bread soaks it up, add a layer of rice and some pieces of crushed garlic.
8. follow the same steps again by adding another layer of fried pita bread and top it up with another layer of chicken stock and vinegar, layered with another layer of rice and some garlic.
9. now its time for the yoghurt cover. Layer the yoghurt, tahini mixture on top of the bread and rice and line the chicken pieces on top of the yoghurt along with a little bit of fried pita bread tp make it crunchier and look nice.
2 pita bread cut into 1inch squares
¾ cup olive oil
juice of 2 lemons
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsps tahini
½ tspn black pepper
1 liter yoghurt pine nuts
1 cup boiled pilaf rice