1. Knead the dough and let rest placed in a bag.
2. Sauté onions until transparent add minced meat and seasoning and let cook until the meat is dry.
3. Roll out the dough into a very thing layer and using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass cut out circles 2inches in diameter.
4. put the filling in the center of the round dough and fold over, press the edges firmly and bend half circle so that both ends meet.
5. place in a tray and dry in a warm oven for 15 minutes.
6. in a pot pot sauté garlic add the yoghurt and salt and slowly stir while bringing to a boil, once it boils once, dip the shish-barak into the yoghurt sauce.
This meal is usually served over pilaf rice. Enjoy!
1 cup flour 1tspn salt
1⁄2 cup cold water
1 Onion finely chopped 1⁄2 Kilo lean ground meat 1⁄2 cup olive oil
1⁄4 cup pinenuts
2 cups Rice
1⁄2 tspn black pepper
1 tsp salt
1⁄2 tspn mixed spice
1 L Yoghurt
1 Tablespoons starch 1⁄2 bunch coriander 3 cloves garlic